1. What is your nationality?
I am Canadian
2. Where do you live?
I live in New Brunswick, Canada
3. What is your job?
I am a Commercial account manager
4. How many languages do you speak?
One and a little, for now, Inshallah
5. Why do you learn Arabic language?
To communicate with friends at our mosque and to one day read the Qu’ran in
6. Do you find it hard to learn Arabic?
Yes, but my teachers helped me very much
7. How hard did you have to work to get this?
Very hard work. Lot’s of study
8. Tell us about your experience at ArabiCollege
Arabicollege treats its students with kindness and professionalism. Staff and
teachers treat you as friends. Learning becomes fun
9. How do you see eLearning compared to the traditional learning?
For me, e-learning is great for me. I receive one on one instruction from
teachers who understand how to build on my learning style. They make
- What advice would you give to the learners of Arabic language?
Let the teachers guide you. They will work hard to help you reach your goals